The Client Services Manager will work closely with our internal operations and sales teams as well as outside partners to support the sales and project deliverable processes by developing proposals, onboarding new clients with our operations team and facilitating communication and providing insights to clients before, during and after programs. The ideal candidate will have strong, working knowledge of the paid and earned digital media space as well as agency experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review new client projects with our internal operations and sales teams to determine campaign objectives and goals and determine the best approach to propose to meet program objectives.
- Coordinate with sales and client service teams to help build comprehensive and strategic digital marketing plans and recommendations based on campaign objectives, past performance and KPIs.
- Manage account executive resources, ensuring they have everything they need from the client or other internal teams to get the job done.
- Coordinate campaign assets internally, making sure clients or internal AMP teams send over creative assets/tags on time and sending these over to the operations team for testing and implementation to ensure a timely launch.
- Work with the Client Success Supervisor and account executives to ensure on-time launch of all campaigns and correct reporting is delivered to the client or internal teams.
- Review and analyze reporting to confirm that performance is on pace with expectations.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Proven ability to communicate program strategy and results through effective written and verbal story-telling
- Keen understanding of how analytics and reporting tools work and the ability to pull and evaluate data
- Strong communication skills
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
3-5 years of experience working in interactive media on either the agency or publisher side