Tips when applying:
Summer Marketing Internship
Learn the ins and outs of providing online advertising solutions to media companies and advertising agencies while assisting in campaign management and sales structure management. We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching client goals in a fast-paced and exciting setting.
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week at our Plymouth, MN office
- Previous experience or current student in the areas of Marketing, Communication, Writing/editing, or similar.
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.
- Great written communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and think strategically on marketing projects